Friday, December 19, 2008

Elf Night 2008

Ok, last night here was Elf Night at Dorothy B. Oven park. They have it every year however we had never been until now. It was so fun and so pretty. They had tons and tons and tons of lights. Carson was in awe of it all. My sister, Erin, her boys and her mother in law went with us and Carson & the boys had a blast. They kept running up to stuff saying "here take my picture with this". They were too cute! The weather was great for my blood too. I think it was like 65, somewhere around there so not too cold and not too hot. They made it "snow" as well with teeny tiny bubbles, it was very cool. Here's some pics!!


Mason strolling along at Elf Night.



Carson, Mason & Stephen in the "snow", I think some got in Steve's eye there!


Ran into some of my girls from church, Candace & Jade...crazy girls


Me, Carson & Roy, staged and photographed by Jade, seriously she's hilarious


Carson with a light up bear

Carson with the Deer, she loves those!


Carson & Roy with a Santa Mouse


Carson and I with Frosty, he's so my favorite!

If you are wondering why you don't see Colby that is because he is with his Dad until Christmas Day. He will come home at 3:00 on Christmas day and this mama is counting the days....

Wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

They all had so much fun. I'm glad we went. I LOVE the pic of Cars with the the bear.